Details of the workshop:
14th – 15th September 2017 (Thursday – Friday)
Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore (tentative)
Early Bird Rate (before GST)
(registration received before 21 July 2017)
Normal Rate (before GST)
(registration received on and after 21 July 2017)
This two-day workshop will focus on key practical aspects for design, conduct and analysis of economic evaluation alongside clinical studies. It will provide an overview of cost-effectiveness analysis and examples of trial-based economic evaluations. Through lectures, case studies, group exercises and open discussion, attendees will gain a competent understanding of basic methods and application of health economic evaluation alongside clinical studies as well as appreciate the value of economic evaluation for healthcare decision making. Key topics covered in this workshop include:
- Methods of health economic evaluation
- Trial-based economic evaluation
- Assessing clinical outcomes and quality of life
- Identifying and measuring medical service utilization and cost data
- Modelling and sampling uncertainty
- Understanding and interpreting modelling results
This workshop is aimed at all those involved in clinical studies. Prior knowledge of health economic evaluation is welcome but not required.
Please register here.