Cochrane Singapore runs Cochrane Systematic Review training workshop each year for various cadres of researchers and consumers. Each workshop spans 1-2 days and is targeted for audience with varying level of experience with evidence synthesis.
14 - 15 & 18 - 19 May 2020 @TTSH (Pending final confirmation due to CONVID-19)
2-Day Basic Cochrane Systematic Review Workshop + 2-Day Systematic Review of Diagnostic Test Accuracy Studies Workshop
14 - 17 July 2020 @NUH
2-Day Basic Cochrane Systematic Review + 2-Day Network meta-analysis workshop
2-Day Workshop on Health Economic Evaluation Alongside Clinical Studies
You are welcome to register your interests here for other workshops, and we will inform you the details later on. Thank you very much.
1. Advanced Systematic Review Workshop (25 & 26 February 2016)
Venue: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
Contents: Cochrane Singapore and SCRI present a two-day course on systematic review of non-standard randomized controlled trials and observational studies (NRCTO). The course will be delivered through a mixture of interactive presentations, small-group discussions, and hands-on computer exercises.
Brochure: Please download here
2. Cochrane Worshop@TTSH (25 - 27 May 2016): 2-day Basic Cochrane Workshop + 1-day Special Topic on Diagnostic Test Accuracy Studies
3. Cochrane Worshop@NUH (20 - 22 July 2016): 2-day Basic Cochrane Workshop + 1-day Advanced Workshop (SR on Non-standard RCT)
6. 14 - 15 September 2017: 2-Day Workshop on Health Economic Evaluation Alongside Clinical Studies (Timetable)
7. 21 - 23 May 2019 @NTU (one-north Executive Centre): 1-Day Introduction to Systematic Review for Evidence Consumers + 2-Day Basic Cochrane Systematic Review workshop
8. 11 - 12 & 15 - 16 July 2019 @NUH: 2-Day Basic Cochrane Systematic Review + 2-Day Network meta-analysis workshop
9. 5 - 6 August 2019: 2-Day Workshop on Health Economic Evaluation Alongside Clinical Studies
Have an idea!
If you are faced with a clinical dilemma due to conflicting or insufficient evidence then you are already at the right place! You can become a Cochrane Review author. Information below and following links will provide you sufficient info to get started. Resources and Proposing new reviews pages will help you get there.
If you already have a registered title and need guidance to move forward or have an idea and want to get it registered you can have an obligation free face to face consultation with any of Cochrane Singapore staff. Just fix an appointment through email and we will get back to you within 5 working days.